At last! The completion of a large order of 48 arrows going out to Dougale in America.
• Shafts are 3/8" diameter, and a mix of white birch and ash.
• Nocks are reinforced with tapered buffalo horn inserts
• Shaft length is 32"
• 24 are fletched in white and green, 12 with grey and 12 with white
• All 48 arrows are bound with black silk
• White and green arrows are tipped with brass bullet points for target use
• All grey fletched arrows are tipped with hand forged M3 "Tudor" bodkins
• Six of the white fletched arrows have hand forged Type 8 square bodkins
• The remaining six are tipped with hand forged Type 7 needle bodkins